Baloise Belgium is part of the Baloise Group, a provider of prevention, pension, assistance, and insurance solutions. Among the top five insurance companies in the non-life segment in Belgium, Baloise offers apps and tools that address the need of insurance brokers.
The company wanted to optimize its organization and create the best conditions for independent brokers and clients. This meant transitioning to digital. In 2015, the Hybrid organization introduced Expert Network to Baloise to help them migrate to the online ecosystem and gain a competitive advantage. Based on their requirements, we were able to pinpoint their vulnerabilities, which meant:
– Determining their business and development needs to come up with the right plan tailored for their brand.
– Creating apps that would simplify and automate aspects like procedure, legal conditions, contracts, fees, etc.
– Aligning all the remote parties involved in the project to continuously ensure they are in sync and deliver at all times.
– Identifying and fixing bugs along the way, so all online services and products would work smoothly.
Once we all teamed together, the wheels were set in motion. As a team, Expert Network, Hybrid, and Baloise have come up with and implemented the following solutions:
– We designed the appropriate software for insurance-based activities.
– We digitized their services and integrated technology into their processes and products.
– We went the extra mile by creating a Gap Analysis, a clear and easy-to-follow procedure to always inform and be in close agreement with the client.
– We became IT advisors, paving their way for the Agile transformation.
– We used automation for various processes and to maintain them bug-free.
Over the years, the platform expanded along with its increasing adoption by an ever-larger number of users and brokers. As a result of our partnership, today, Baloise reaps the following results:
– We designed their popular application “Decenale”, useful for brokers to create offers and policies.
– Customers enjoy a simplified, secure, online insurance process.
– Users can compare different insurance policies online, gaining time and knowledge to make smart decisions.
– We improved website functionality, transparency, and safety.
– Baloise has increased its brand awareness and popularity.
– Brokers are gaining competitive advantages by accessing leads more easily.
With teams in Romania and Belgium, we were able to successfully and effectively work together, even before the pandemic dictated switching to telework. With a good system in place, we were able to bring added value, support, and top services to our client, providing Baloise with a new, upgraded ‘face’ for business.