Psihoprofile is mainly targeted at psychologists, but also at HR practitioners who are non-psychologists. Depending on their interests and competencies, the platform may also cover other customers such as:
– governmental agencies dealing with unemployed people
– teachers and school counselors
– medical and nursing staff
To create the premises for defining a new concept in terms of services offered to practitioner psychologists, ensuring free and integrated access to professional modules useful for organizing the professional activity, professional communication and marketing or professional training and consultancy.
Our team developed the platform that enables psychologists to:
– perform professional psychological evaluation services
– select and apply multiple complementary psychological tests
– easily evaluate and manage data obtained after psychological evaluation and psychological profiling
– generate customized psychological reports
– get unrestricted access to their own databases and receive support for statistical analysis
Furthermore, Psihoprofile suggests a new manner of planning and doing psychological evaluation, detailed reports with possibilities of customization, access to comparative benchmarks and profiles in sharing scheme.
With over 120,000 tests finalized on the platform, Psihoprofile has proven to be an effective tool for our users and their beneficiaries. Both organizational and clinical psychologists, as well as HR specialists with other backgrounds have been using it for years as part of their professional processes.
Currently operating fully in Romania and as a demo version for other countries, Psihoprofile has four modules already implemented:
– professional communication and networking
– planning and organizing the activity
– professional psychological evaluation
– professional counselling and supervision